giovedì 27 aprile 2017

Every Time

Gabriella Zannoni 

 I fall in love every time and every time I made fall in love Every Time.
I'm a swirl that wind himself to be moved and it's me that I move.
Cause and effect of the same phenomenon and the phenomenon itself.
I cannot free myself from the constraint of a before and an after which 
knows no other time than this.
And it seem strange it can be, and natural knowing it as if it were this and that my 
appearance and what is outside is inside and are together and alone just at the same time.
I find you and I lose you, and I never had another and another I never wanted to, 
because I already have and always have had.
A serious game that entertains and touch,
something that stand still and moves.
So I fall in love and made fall in love because loving myself I love and
 having never win I always lost and I enjoy seriously.
I really think so and explain it and explain it to myself it's almost superfluous as
 much indispensable as it would be if it were final and not precarious.
To live I live and to love I love.
And if to live and love me you do not need anything else than what you need,
so I'm there and there we are.
Let us love us,
we love.

2 commenti:

  1. Your statements are almost always specular and when read, I feel like rebouncing on the statement itself. At the end of the reading it' s like to be overcome by dizziness and a breath must be taken .

    RispondiElimina
  2. I beg your pardon, Andrew, because I didn't notice this comment of your until this very moment...To begin, I would like to thank you for having read it all and then, for having felt the sensation you describe: quite similar to mine, as I write...

    RispondiElimina